MEDINA COUNTY OFFICES
100 percent of precincts counted.
* denotes incumbents.
One to be nominated unless otherwise noted.
MEDINA MUNICIPAL JUDGE
Frederick C. Bougher 887
Joe Salzgeber 2,126
Gary F. Werner 2,296
MEDINA MUNICIPAL COURT CLERK
Nancy L. Abbott* 3,131
Thomas C. Decker 2,119
MEDINA COUNTY ISSUES
ISSUE 1: A 0.65-percent increase in the municipal income tax for five years to maintain staffing levels for the city's safety forces.
Yes 1,671- No 1,279
ISSUE 2: A renewal and 0.2-mill increase to 2.5 mills, five-year levy for ambulance and emergency medical services.
Yes 918- No 180
ISSUE 5: An additional 1-mill, five-year levy for road and bridge maintenance.
Yes 541- No 444
ISSUE 6: A 2.2-mill, 30-year bond issue for the Community Services Building.
Yes 252- No 583
GLORIA GLENS PARK
ISSUE 3: A renewal and 1-mill increase to 4 mills, five-year levy for current expenses.
Yes 36- No 9
ISSUE 4: An additional 4-mill, five-year levy for current expenses.
Yes 25- No 61
MEDINA COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT
ISSUE 8: A renewal and 0.25-mill increase to 1.5 mill, five-year levy for current expenses.
Yes 7,741- No 3,907
LODI/HARRISVILLE TOWNSHIP FIRE DISTRICT
ISSUE 7: A 2-mill renewal, five-year levy for general operations.
Yes 106- No 40
- Incumbent Abbott defeats Decker in GOP clerk primary
- Werner prevails in Medina Municipal Judge primary
- 10-year county library levy approved
- Brunswick safety levy approved on second try
- Medina County Board of Elections ready for May 2 primary
- Decker challenging incumbent Abbott for clerk's position
- 3 Republicans vie for spot in Medina Municipal Court judgeship race
- Wadsworth voters will see EMS levy in May