The Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities decided Annette Davis-Kramp will remain as superintendent Monday night.
Parents and staff spoke, some voicing concerns and others support of the superintendent, at a crowded special board meeting that lasted almost four hours at the Medina County Achievement Center in Granger Township.
The five-person board reviewed Davis-Kramp’s contract, which expires Dec. 31.
Following a lengthy executive session, chairwoman Sandra Thomas Fain said the board will work on a new contract for Davis-Kramp, who makes about $115,000 a year.
She has been superintendent about three years and with the developmental disabilities board for more than 27 years.
- County board of DD superintendent resigns in surprise move
- MCBDD superintendent set for future
- Medina County DD board considers nonprofit to fill gaps
- Medina County Board of DD planning for changes
- Medina County Board of DD offers forum on mandates
- Two join Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities